Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Returned from scan

Hope I passed, just kidding......all i can do is lay there and let the machine do the work.  I told Amanda the Tech that I wanted the " Super Bowl " scan and results.  I wanted to hold the trophy.   Oh well the faith and the hope is there.

Now I just wait till Friday.  Appt is @ 11.20, don't know when I can update this, but for sure by Saturday morning or Friday nite.  Just don't know the schedule til I know the results.

This weather in Indiana has been unbelievable, today the sun is out and it is high 50's, feels great.  After the above scan, the wife and I drove around the downtown area ( here in town they call it the "Super Route" ).  There was hardly any traffic, course it was noon and nothing for the real crowds was open yet.

Anyways talk to  you soon, thanks for everything, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment