Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Sunday, the Sun is Out

We're still walking on air trying to keep up with the great news.  Or, should I say Super Bowl News.  We feel like we won the game and are holding the trophy.

After the news, we joined are daughter and her husband and walked around the Indy Celebration in conjunction with the Super Bowl.  After having spent years in the Event business, it looks like we really put together a Great Party environment for the big game later today.  My son rode the Zip line on Friday, he squealed like the pig doing the zip line on that TV commercial, for the life of me I can't think of what product was advertised.  He was in line at 5:48am and rode the zip line about 12:30, he said it was organized and they told you when you might get to take the ride. 

I'm feeling fine, and looking forward to the Great Fishing Attack less than 2 weeks away in Key West, FL.  Get the boat ready we're packing now.  I'm taking lots of sun screen and clothes that will cover most of my skin, because of the lingering effects of chemo I must still be careful of sunburn.  I'm taking a camera and a video camera, so there will be pictures posted here.  It will be a great time.

Enjoy the Super Game and Go Giants, we want a Manning to win in our Stadium.

Thank you all my Prayer Buddies for your support and positive thoughts.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment