Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Fishing Details

I can't believe I got no emails or phone calls or comments on the boat wreck and my blog of yesterday.  Either you all know me, or you didn't care, or you were in too much shock to do anything.

Most of yesterday's blog I made up just to toy with you.  My brother and I were walking around the crushed boat early in the am b4 we went out fishing, and while our fishing someone mentioned we should get together on shore for a photo.  I said " How about in front of the wrecked boat to keep you all on edge. "  And not one of you readers said anything, you're no fun.  The only thing accurate in yesterday's blog, was that the radio really did not work.

So now you have to view all my fishy pictures and I'm going to try to post a video or two.  Remember when you went to someone's house and they pulled out their Vacation  pictures from Europe so you could see each one, well get ready.

Here is the last joke picture, these are my trophy fishes caught on a bamboo pole with just a line and a earthworm on the hook, caught from the marina dock.











This next picture is of the actual boat we fished from, and it was taken in the dark at about 6:30 am, cause we had to get out in the water and claim our spot.  This was Sat. morning after landing in Ft. Myers @ 8 pm, then driving to the motel and arriving at 12:30 am, so not lot's of sleep






This is the sunrise and the boat ride out to the fishing area and gives you an idea of the bouncing we had to absorb to fish, and this was a really calm day. It should be a video, last a little over 2 minutes.





OK that's enough for today. got a week to annoy you leading up to March 1st.

Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts,  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment