Monday, February 13, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

"To all the Girls I've Known before"  lol.........did you think I was going to say something else?  Thanks for being in my life and keeping me on the straight and narrow.   I can't buy you all flowers or candy but know you're all in my thoughts and prayers.  Yes, my little brain is getting crowded with all those thoughts.

I'm doing fine, just wishing the surgery was here and I could get on with life and the recovery.  My BIG fishing trip is this Friday so that will be a great week end to take make me forget the future just over 2 weeks away.

I don't mean to talk of cancer all the time.  Yes, I have cancer, but I would like to not think that cancer has taken over my life.  But because of the surgery, it is right at the forefront of my thinking.

For sure soon I won't be dwelling on it so much.  I have a life and need to get back to it.

Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment