Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just over 48 hours

Til my son and I are getting on a plane to Florida.  It's finally here, now to get a little sun, enjoy family, and maybe even catch a big fish.  I'm taking a digital camera, and a pocket video camera for the memories, so next week we will see some pics here.

Don't know how long it will take to get thru airport security?  Have to get thru with a cell phone, camera, video camera, a tablet and all the charging cords.  Sheesh, what happened to the good old days.

Only one thing, please remember my friend at UPS, her sister Deb saw my Oncologist at IU yesterday ( who she loved ).  But her cancer is spread thruout her body, colon, liver, lungs and maybe even the bones.  She has another appt. on Friday, they really need to feel God in their life and a way to get thru this sickness.  It sounds very bad, but God is still alive in their lives to provide comfort and love.

Thanks for helping me, and my friend, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment