Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some Fish Pictures

Thought I would post a couple of old pics from past Florida outings that I was not on.  I borrowed these from my nephews Facebook page so you can see why we are a little excited for out trip, about 24 hours from now.

 This is " Sidewinder " showing off some fish, maybe a red grouper.
"Sidewinder is on the right, with his buddies all showing off their catch.  Don't know about the teenie weenie fish the middle guy is holding.  Maybe that is the bait they were using....lol.













Hopefully we will catch these by the dozen and maybe luck into a Marlin or Nurse shark or even a Sailfish, who know when you go fishing.

I will try to post something during the trip, but the pics will have to wait till after I get back.

Luv to you all, Please remember my friend and even your own friends and neighbors that are needing prayers.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment