Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All is Fine

Back to normal, whatever normal is anymore.  Monday I actually walked a mile. Today there is a dusting of snow on the ground.  I'm feeling fine as we try to be normal leading up to surgery.  No matter how you look on the outside, your mind is constantly drawn back to the cloud of the situation ( the cancer, the surgery and the recovery) .  You have to put the situation in God's hand and let him take care of it.  To follow the path with him leading.

Trying to get paperwork done, bills set up to pay on time, maybe even the taxes figured. 

For those of you out of towners, I'm planning of doing some kind of blog on March 2, and will be giving updates daily to let you know what's up.

Just thinking ahead here, so we're all on the same page.  Any suggestions, send me an email, or let me know. 

Thanks for all you do for me and others,  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment