Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finished another day

No sunburn very light pink on my wrist next to my watchband, but feeling ffffiiiiinnnnneeee. All of us came thru the boat situation in fine shape. Too long a story for this hunt and peck typing on a tablet, pictures on Tuesday.

Went out about 9 am, returned around 3 pm. Only 1 keeper fish. My son caught a relative to the shark family, about 30 inches long, it put up a good fight. My brother and his son each caught the same type of fish within a minute of each other. The fishes really fought hard, I have it on a 3 minute video to b posted after I return home on Tuesday. None of these fish were good eating so they were tossed back in the ocean. And so the day went, all fish were either not eatable or out of season.

Having a great time, sunny both days, around 82 degrees.

Thanks for all your prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment