Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday After the Super Bowl

I think I mentioned that we walked down to view some of the set up around the Super Bowl.  I wanted to post this picture to prove it.

You'll notice the prayer pants are on as I just came from meeting with the Oncologist.  ( remember, you can click on the picture to enlarge it )  I wish I had been thinking faster and tried to pose as if we were holding the trophy.  Obviously this was a large banner that was placed for a photo opportunity.  Oh well, I think the Super Bowl will be back here in my lifetime.

Ok, just waiting for the "Operation Fish Attack" in less then 2 weeks, just a week from Friday.  Can't wait.  Starting to get out the backpacks and carry on luggage.  Thinking of what I want to take, and how to organize it for the security checkpoint.  Soon we will have to carry passports to travel from 1 state to another.  Thanks government for wanting to look over our shoulders and into our lives.

Please sit down, I have actually taken a few walks, I'm thinking of a short jog today.  I will never be able to run the Mini in early May.  But I'm thinking that I will be forcing myself to take walks as part of my recovery.  I am not going to become a vegetable and bed ridden, well mb for a week or two.  The Mini also includes a 5 K walk/run, and I'm thinking since I spent $ 55 to run, I may try and eek out enough energy to walk the 3 miles on May the 5th. If anyone wants to walk with me, I would luv it, it would also motivate me even more.  We'll see.  All in it's own time.

Luv you all, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment