Friday, February 10, 2012

Here Fishy..... Here Fishy............

7 Days and a few hours, my son and I will be on a plane to Florida.  We will then be driving to Key West to fish our hearts out for 2 days.  Can't wait.  I know I've mentioned it a few times, but now I'm trying to concentrate on that trip and not all the other stuff.

I feeling fine, no chemo since Jan. 20th, getting some of myself back to normal.  I mean I was always here, could still laugh and find humor.  But I feel like there was a part of me that was reserved.  Just going thru life, like in a slower mode.  Don't know if it was the chemo or mental thoughts trying to move forward, but not wanting to go too fast.

Anyways, I'm great, going fishing to catch the big one.  Don't know if this trip is a repeat of Gilligan's Island, or the movie Jaws.  I will try to blog a couple of times during the trip, but the pictures will have to wait till I get back to download them.

Love to all, thanks for the prayers that has gotten me this far.  God, Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment