Monday, January 30, 2012

Sorry Posts are Sporadic

The news seems to be the same everyday, I feel fine.  I don't feel like I have cancer.  The chemo is not having much of an effect on me.

Friday I will have news of a substantial nature.  My Ct scan is on Feb. 1, this Wednesday.  Anxious to see what the traffic will be like, heard the Patriots are staying across the street from the hospital, OH Joy.  Since my appt. is for 12 Noon, I'm assuming they ( the team ) will be out practicing at the Colts complex, so any fans should be somewhere else.

Getting ready to go to the Social Security office to talk Medicare.  Another joyful event in my life.  Will let you know later.  Maybe to confused and frustrated after talking to those people.

Will not be taking firearms or weapons of any type...........hahahahahaha.  They are there to help me.  They are there to help me,,,,,,,, they are there to help me,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are there to help me................

Thanks for the prayers, God Bless, Captain

PS 12 Noon

So I have done it.  Since I work and have great insurance, I just signed up for Medicare A which is the basic and doesn't cost anything.  Planning on working til I drop so I think I'm good.  I then stopped and ate greasy ol' biscuits and gravy, doesn't that sound like someone who is sick???  If I were to sign up for permanent disability (which I would qualify for with this type of cancer ) I would get an extra $ 52 per month on top of my social security.  You don't get both, disability and social security.  Well that won't work.  I would have to leave UPS and lose benefits, then pay extra for additional medicare benefits.  And if I could work part time for anyone, I could only make $ 1000 per month.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.     Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment