Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just passing Time

Feeling better and no side effects to speak of.  For some reason the itching has returned, this time mostly around my elbows.  I felt like it was dry skin and was lathering lotion on it, but no improvement, so I went back to benedryl liquid gels.  Working every day at UPS, and just waiting on the CT scan and results next week.

Part of me wants to go downtown and see some of the Super Bowl set ups, but my brain doesn't want to fight the street closings, the people, the weather, etc.   Oh well, I'll be down there next Weds. mb take a gander at that time.

Not much else, did some work around the house.  Weather is certainly good for this time of year, this week in the 40's, much better than 6 " of snow and 0 degrees.  Just dreary and cloudy a lot of the time.

Thanks for all the prayers, God Bless, Grover

PS.  Local people, don't forget the Bowling Fundraiser on April 14th.  For more info let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment