Friday, January 27, 2012

Still Here

Nothing new to report, just waiting on the CT scan next week and results on Friday, 2/3.  Just in time for the Super Bowl.  Can't think of any connection but it is here in Indy. 

Weds. I will be close to all the activity, mb as close as I want to be.  Don't think I will be going to any activities, all they talk about on local stations is new streets will be closed, and expect traffic to be messed up.

Excited for our new Colt's Head football coach.  From what I read and see, he seems like the kind of coach we need to restructure our team.  I really like Manning but he needs to realize he is not in college any more, and keep his thoughts to himself.  He seems to think the new people don't have anything to do and should spend time seeking him out for his thoughts, relax, that time will come.  They have lots on their plates and he is a part of it, but not the first thing on the agenda.

I'm feeling fine, trying to figure out this Medicare thing, what a mess.  Still working, doing fine.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment