Sunday, August 28, 2011

What a beautiful Day

I jogged the 1.7 course this AM and it was a terrible feeling jog.  I felt sluggish, I wanted to quit, my intestines were screaming gas pains, I wanted to quit, my brain said to pull up and stop, I wanted to quit, I think I started off too fast, did I say I wanted to quit.   But did I, no I didn't, I completed the jog, actually the last part of the jog felt much better than the first 3/4 of the run. 

Never give up, you may have to rest more than you want, you may have to take it slower.  I have to remember  " this is the first time I have run while having cancer and taking chemo."  My body is different and I guess I have to get used to that, it won't react the same as in the past.  Not ready to accept that fact, but I'm going to have to at some point.  All bets are off, it's a different world now.

I think the woman really wants to go to a State Park and walk a trail, so I'm getting things ready to do that. 

Did I say it was a beautiful day.....Live each day that the Lord as made.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment