Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Intestines giving me fits again

First, referring back to yesterday the dr. said not to worry about not taking the pills if I don't need them. They are primarily for nausea and since that is not a problem not taking them is a not to worry about situation.  Work was fine last night energy was at an acceptable level.

Today am trying to get my intestines under control.  Yesterday I tried some over the counter medicine and the reaction was not was I was expecting at all.  So I'm back to my supplements, magnesium, probiotics, etc., only now I'm playing catch up.  I'm trying not to get graphic here, but I know what I should be doing and I'm trying to get there as quick as possible.

So obviously I'm not running today.  Watching the stock market and sleeping..  Also, this is weird, right now I have on a long sleeve T=shirt, long pants and heavy socks trying to stay warm.  Even though it is 83 outside I've been chillin all day.

Enough about me, Mo sent me the nicest email today after our brunch on Saturday,  I guess I''m going to have to find some $$$$ inheritance for her if she keeps babbling on like that.  I won't embarrass her or myself, but she came to me as a 20 year old, I was about 36 and trying to establish a balloon decorating business.  She grew with me learning the trade, and working the hours that needed to be worked. Oh, we had some minor battles, but I would depend on her for anything.  When we had large jobs I have been know to fly her in from New Hampshire to help.  So today, even though we don't see each often I know she is there in the background sending me positive thoughts and peace. I know I'm now rambling, but Mo you mean something to me and to others in your life.......... I know it. Thanks for being there all these years.

Thanks for all of you all do with your thoughts and prayers, God bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment