Thursday, August 18, 2011

Got a Late Start Today

Trying to get some future concerns out of the way, or at least try to figure out my options.  It is now 85 degrees and I have decided not to ruin a good week of running by trying to run in the heat.  So I am taking 2 rest days.  Hopefully will run again on Saturday.

Tomorrow I go back to the Oncologist @ 9 AM and then 6 hours of Chemo with some new dosages to try and control the blood platelet problem from a couple of weeks ago.  So I'm trying to get the mental frame of my mind ready for chemo tomorrow.  Course, we all know my mental state of mind needs help anyways.

Trying to live each day at a time.  " Rejoice .... This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. "  Psalm  118:24

God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment