Friday, August 19, 2011

Doing my thing @ The Drip Station

 11 AM  -  I brought my laptop today and so am posting this from the chair while listening to the drip...drip...drip of the IV bringing the chemo drugs into my body.  I'm going to try to post a picture so you can see the set up.


4 PM  -  Finally found the picture, don't know if this was at my best or worst.  But hey, I got cancer, give a guy a break.   So you must believe me,  I'm sitting in a recliner with my feet up, I have a flat screen TV hanging on the wall ( which is not turned on ). I'm hooked up to the IV which is on wheels so I can visit the john when needed. I have my cell phone, what more could I ask for... Other than not to be here and fighting an incurable cancer.  Yeah, what is wrong with this picture.
My wife went next door to the food court to find something to eat.   Had some Donato's pizza, not bad.

Will try later on the pic.  Captain 

Now done and all is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment