Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sleeping good and got a late start

Missed church because I couldn't stop sweating in time to shower.  I jogged the 2.5 mile course, felt good, took no water, warmer outside about 70 degrees, humidity now is 76%, dew point 71, so still got some heat to get through.  Next cool day I'm going to push to 3 miles, just so you know.  Tomorrow probably around the 1.7 length to give it a slight rest day.  Back and forth, vary the distance push 1 day, rest the next, build the base, build the base....can't say it enough.

No big reactions to chemo, just itching around the neck area, right where your collar would hit it.  Benadryl now has a clear cream on the market seems to work well, and no drowsiness like taking a pill. Just so you know.  This blog is a real learning experience for us all.  I know I enjoy writing it.  Although I'm not ready to right any songs or poems yet, so don't hold your breath.

Well I've probably bored you enough today, so God Bless you all, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your platelets are back up. Ah, the things we take for granted! As it turned out, the remote place we visited didn't have internet. I did get caught up on some reading. Now, I'm caught up on your blog! Good job w/ the training. I'm glad your energy hasn't waned.

    ReplyDelete