Monday, August 22, 2011

Speaking of Energy, I had none today!!!

I know you've beed waiting all day for this and for some you may have missed it today.  But, the first time I picked up the prescriptions from the pharmacist after the first chemo; he said it would hit on the 3rd day.  Well, something hit me today, called " don't do anything but sleep". 

Although I felt good enough this morning at 8 Am to whop my son in golf again. Gave him 3 shots on the first 2 holes, and won running away.  But maybe I still swung the club too  many times, as I have been wiped out since noon.  Take a nap, get up for potty break, take another nap.  No energy at all, just fed the dog ( 4:45 PM )  Trying to stay up here, but I bet I could sleep again.  Will be watching the situation for the next couple of days for sure.

Obviously did not jog today.  Going to work later tonight, should be fun, we'll see what happens there.  Trying to stay awake long enough to eat something. The wife is baby sitting the grand kids for a while in order for the parents to meet the new first grade teacher at school.  Oh, how time flies.

Living one day at a time, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment