Wednesday, August 17, 2011

LSD works every time

Long Slow Distance, jogged another 2.5 mile course today.  Did just fine, took water, temp. was about 72, humidity 66%.   There is just no need for speed yet.  Remembering back to my first MINI, I just ran all winter, and ran my first 10K( 6.2 mile ) for a Groundhog's day race in Carmel, no I don't remember the finishing time.  I just remember it was cold and very windy.  Towards the end I was behind a guy who was running about the same pace, and I got right up behind him and ran in his footsteps to block the wind.  Then I passed him at the end, cause I had saved that strength letting him break the wind....lol. ( I can't remember passing him, I do remember running at his back though.)

Don't know about tomorrow yet, may play golf again, supposed to rain. We'll see.

Thanks to all, especially my buddy at work, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment