Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Morning

Things are going well, but it is once again cold in Indiana.  Yesterday I could not get warm.  I wrapped up in a comforter, I put on long underwear and wrapped up. Just fought it all day.  I did make another trip to the grocery by myself.  Did just fine.

Tomorrow is another doctors appointment for blood work, a  X-ray of the liver, and hopefully removal of the final drain tube.  Then praying for no leaks internally, and more healing to occur.

Yesterday, the disability people called.  I think I said it had been approved, now they are trying to figure out the amount to send me, I have received nothing yet.  They said we notice you are receiving Social Security, I said yes.  I suppose you are going to have to deduct that from the disability check, she said yes.  I told her the whole process was a pain in the butt and hardly worth it.  I'll be back at work before I get the first check.

It's a good thing they didn't ask how much I sold on Ebay last year, or if I sold a car and made a profit, they would want to subtract that.  Jerks...................  Why even bother.  Glad I got that off my chest.

Otherwise all is good, guess I will have to figure my taxes soon. 

God Bless you all, and thanks again.  Captain

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't received my disability check for March. Should have been direct deposited today at the latest. I suppose I will try to find a phone number and make a phone call here directly. Sounds like you are continuing to improve each day! Good luck at your Dr. appointment tomorrow. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete