Thursday, March 15, 2012

Checking IN

Doing pretty good, starting to eat better, still taking boost every once in a while.  The last 2 days have been spent napping, but they told me that weakness and fatigue is common with this recovery as my liver is rebuilding itself.  Of course now the problem is not wanting to sleep so much at night.

Still not having a lot of pain, just being uncomfortable.  My scar and stitches start just under my sternum, goes south towards my navel, and then turns towards my right side.  Last night in bed it just felt like a large flat pizza laying there all stuck to my abdomen, and every time I moved my abdomen was one large flat piece of cardboard moving with me.  Hope that is not too confusing. 

The weather has been marvelous here in Indy, like 82 yesterday, some rain showers today, but still warm.  Then warm for the next 5-7 days, very nice for this early in the year.

Remember others in your prayers, prayers work as you can see with me.  Thanks, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment