Monday, March 5, 2012

Intentions don't count in Revovery...............

Yesterday did not turn out like I imagined, while I thought I could return later in the day and blog, that was incorrect. Amazing but I just could not focus my brain to communicate with my finger tips to type anything understandable. I would blink and I would forget where I had left the cursor, I would retype the same thing over again. I would actually fall asleep at the keyboard, I was having trouble trying to figure out the correct day. So I actually gave up on it.

Today is Monday, finally slept for more than 1/2 hour. I slept for over 2 hours ( soundly ) I think I made it for 4 hours the last time. I woke up around 4:45 AM and the nurse was here to take my temperature, my pulse and blood pressure, then I was able to urinate, then they drew blood for testing. Checked the drainage tubes and in general just bothered me for about 25 minutes. I have already seen a resident and 2 people walking with him carrying little pads of paper to write notes on.

I just had to take a suppository to try and move the bowels. Sorry to be so graphic at times, but it is normal body functions, that we all take and have to be made before leaving the hospital. I'm not going to be typing much longer, but know that I have more strength and energy then after this surgery on Friday. I will try to return later today. Have a great day, be careful on the roads,

Luv you guys, God Bless, Captain

1 comment: