Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Never Got Back, Sorry

Was talking about appetite and feeling good.  Last night I felt like some KFC chicken and it tasted very good, didn't eat a lot, but to me it is always good cold.  Today is my son's birthday and he is coming over for lunch to celebrate, as he works nights this is a good schedule for him.  So " Happy Birthday " son.

My parents arrived for a visit yesterday, it was the first time since Sunday after my surgery.  While we were talking my oldest sister stopped by for a visit at the same time.  Had a nice time, maybe 3 hours and I was ready for a nap afterwards.  I'm doing fine, no temperature, bowels are working fine, energy and appetite are slowly coming back.  I now weigh 15 pounds less than I did on the morning of the surgery, do not attempt this diet at home.......lol.

I'm now drinking at least 2 bottles of boost a day to help keep nutrients flowing thru my body.  I have been up and down the stairs to the second floor of our house at least twice, so again I'm getting around fine.

Prayers to my niece today has she is having laparoscopy gall bladder removal.

Thanks for your continued prayers and thoughts being sent my way, but let's not forget our friends and neighbors.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment