Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon

Sorry about the delay in some postings, it seems like I get tired and uncomfortable sitting at the computer.

My wife, my caregiver says my yellow is about gone, really dim.  We seem to be collecting a lot of bile in the outside my body collection bag.  I say that because at this point if we were collecting less bile, than the inside bile tube would be working better.  I have a follow up appt. tomorrow at 9:30 with the surgeon where more blood work will be done and consultations, but I'm sure the bag will remain at the present time.  Common sense tells me if we remove the outside bag, bile will just start backing up inside again. So anxious to hear what the options are.

I'm eating better, my little episode of puking Sunday night was I think caused by my diet of grease, grease and onion.  I'm down to 1 pain pill a day and I take it before bedtime just for the heck of it, thinking I may sleep better.

So tomorrow will be a later post again after seeing the doctor. 

Thanks for your prayers, God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment