Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peyton and Me walking on the Same Day

It's 4:30 and I'm home.  Just took a shower and washed my hair, that felt good.  Got home around 2 PM and just crawled in bed with a comforter on me. And that's over a pair of those loose pajama pants, a long sleeve T-shirt and a nylon runners jacket.  Was watching a special on Simon and Garfunkel, very emotional for me.  It's just amazing how they can take a single sentence and someone else adds to it and they come up with a new song. They were talking about "Bridge over Troubled Waters."  And that's not talking about the actual keyboard music, the drums, the piano, etc. Just amazing and emotional for me at this time.  You don't normally think about it.

 
Saw it yesterday on ESPN that Peyton Manning and the Colts were parting ways,  Peyton will be leaving town and playing somewhere else.  I didn't watch ESPN last night but I'm sure that was all they talked about.  Never mind all the College basketball players playing to get into the NCAA tournament.  March Madness is here, can we all focus on something besides Peyton and the Colts.

Anyways, back to my title.  I just got my walking papers to leave the Hospital today.  So on the same day we are both leaving the city, I'm sure I won't make any news, I'm sure I won't be making any waves at the exit from the hospital.  No Fans crowded around to get my autograph or shed any tears to see me going home.

Don't throw your computers at me in disdain for comparing the two of us.  We're just jocks, something to talk about on a Sunday afternoon.

AND remember I'm hallucinating big time everyday. So to all my fans, see you around, I luv each one of you.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment