Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday

Waiting on my buddy Mike to visit me this AM.  You just can't do with too many friends.

Did I say the surgeon gave me the ability to drive again ( a little freedom ).

Finally got my disability time approved from  UPS ins provider.  I'm approved till 4/11, heck I can't even sit for 3 hours, let alone stand for 3 hours.  We'll see, how it works out.

Better go for now, eating good, feeling pretty good, trying to walk upright without hunching over.  Weight loss may have bottomed out.

Luv you guys, thanks for all you do for me, remember there are lots of others fighting problems in their own lives.  God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are mending and improving. As my good friend said...It's hard growing a liver!!! Can't wait to see you in few weeks. Hope you are upright and feeling great by then. Eat! Rest!!! But don't party TOO hard just yet.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete