Thursday, March 8, 2012

Doing Very Well, Thank you

Last night was good, got some sleep, the wife slept very good, lots of snoring was heard ( guess I'll hear about that ).  I am laying down and pretty much falling asleep.  Last night I laid down around 5 PM trying to watch some missed shows on Infinity On Demand.  I woke up with my wife in the room checking on me, the room was dark and I was anticipating that I had slept for a long while.  For some reason I was thinking 2 AM and I asked her what she was still up for?  She said it was 7:50 PM and totally burst my bubble. Maybe my whole mind is not back yet. 

I'm not trying to be any hero here but my last pain pill was 2 AM, and I just feel more discomfort than pain.  I have a pad of gauze on my side where there is 1 tube still hanging out of my body, and the tape that holds the pad is sticky and pulling on skin and you know what I mean.  Just uncomfortable.  I got up this AM at 7:30 and fixed my green tea, and let her sleep.  I've been walking around the house ( inside ) and sitting in chairs and laying down again ( 2 hour nap ).  Just trying to tell my backbone to start getting to used to changing positions again.  Using muscles that were dormant for about a week, etc.

I'm going to shower soon, put on real clothes and maybe talk a walk outside.  So still thanks to my prayer partners, God Bless you all, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are up and about. Take it easy, and don't over do it, my friend!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete