Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today I hit the Wall

It's 1:30 PM and I just got out of bed.  I think I have overdone it the last week and it caught up with me. 2 small trips to the grocery alone, mowed a small patch of grass, Musical with first graders at Avon schools ( our grand daughter was in it ) yesterday trip to the hospital and the lunch and the drive around Indy.  Feel like I have a slight sunburn on my face, my arms and legs have been shaky all day, and a cold chill every once in awhile.  NO, I'm not running a temperature. 

And I had planned errands to get done today.  I left bed around 7:30 and went to the recliner with my comforter.  I had a boost for breakfast, didn't have the energy to actually cut and eat anything. Drinking my second Vitamin water for the day, avoid dehydration.  Probably have another boost and crawl back in bed.

Sorry, but I can't sit and type anymore right now.  God Bless, Captain

1 comment: