Monday, March 19, 2012

Struggling the Last Few Days

This may be short, but I wanted to give you an update.  The week end was hard with not much energy.  Seemed to empty a lot of bile out of my external bile bag. Not quite so yellow, but wondering what the future will bring.  NO cancer, just trying to get thru little gremlins left over from surgery.

Ate good yesterday, but too much, last night couldn't get comfortable and threw up, felt better after that, slept for 4 hours straight.  Just took a nice shower, and have trouble catching my breathe afterwards.  It just takes all my strength to dry off and get dressed so I can sit down and recover.  Weight on March 1 was 163 ( morning of surgery ) yesterday it was 145.   Don't try this diet at home..............lol

My daughter is here for a Harry Potter movie-thon.  We have never seen the final 2 movies.  See you later. Any bets on how soon I fall asleep?

Thanks for all the prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment