Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 6 of 1 year plan

As this is the 6th day I will rest tomorrow. Today was a misty drizzle coming down, around 58 degrees, really a good day for a runner or walker. You will not melt no matter what others say. It's all in your mind and you just do it, if you are committed, there are no excuses. Well, maybe lighting, but I have run in it before, 30 years ago, before the government informed us it could be dangerous to anyone in a 75 mile radius of seeing a lightning bolt. Kind of talking tongue in cheek there, don't bring unnecessary hazard to yourself or others.

My mind is sure pushing me to start jogging, by I'm resisting at this point. Glad I did, towards the end of the walk I could feel just the slightest little pain in my left shin, not much, but it was there and I will be watching it, so tomorrow's rest will come at a good time. Not the whole shin, but a small area about as big as half a thumb.

This afternoon, I'm off with my wife to the grandson's 3rd birthday party at the daughter's house. Sure it will be fun and lot's of food to eat. Looks like the rain and wetness may contain the activities to inside. Happy Birthday, Jackson...............

See you in a couple of days,

God bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment