Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 12 of Training

72 degrees and cloudy, I walked 1.7 and of that jogged about 3/4 mile, new shoes, no socks, all is ok. The shin sore spot has not reappeared, and all else is ok. Tomorrow will be the last day before a day off of rest. Then I'm thinking it is time to start jogging, no more walking. We'll see.

Also to we have to have a starting place to gauge our progress, so I glanced at my watch at the start of this training trip and it took me about 30 minutes, for the record that is a 17:39 pace. Almost twice my goal. But I know it will come to me automatically as I progress in base building. I mean I know I had the ability to run @ a 9 Min pace last Feb, of 2010 so the speed is there. I just have to build the solid base and conditioning that it takes. Nothing comes easy. Not in business, not in politics, not in building a church, not in building a marriage.

But the goals are obtainable if you have a solid plan and the determination to succeed.

No mystery women today, no mystery's at all.

Have a great day, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment