Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 18 of Training

I walked 1.7 today.  It was one of those beautiful mornings, sun was out, temp. was around 58 degrees.  As I walked through the park, families were starting to get the picnics set up with the games for later, people were walking their dogs, each one carrying plastics bags to pick up, well, you know what.

I walked just to rest everything, am noticing no strains, no hurts, just resting.  I did jog around 4-5 miles total this week.  Up from nothing 18 days ago, so rest is good.

As I said I'm going to the Indy Race tomorrow and Monday is an off day so I will get 2 more days of rest.  Which might be good as the next 2 days are supposed to be around 90 degrees.

So have a great Memorial day week end, and let's remember our Vets, both those protecting us now, and those who gave their lives for our freedom.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment