Sunday, July 31, 2011

Much Better last night.

Only had to exit the bed twice before getting up to jog @ 6:30.  So what did I change that worked better?  Hard to say because I changed the whole day around...........  I ate a much more normal lighter fare during the day.  I stayed out of the heat, going into the a/c at least twice so's not to overheat.  I took some new health supplements like the leaves of cilantro and ginger root capsules; 24 hours removed from the last chemo.  Who knows but everything was back to normal this am.

Jogged my 1.7 course, all the way, no walking, worked up a sweat but after sitting for a few was able to fill the bird feeder, pick a few weeds ( they're everywhere ) check my tomatoes.  Then shower and clean up.  So back to the family for the last full day of time together.

I probably will not attend the race, afraid of the heat buildup during the race and especially on the 1 mile walk home in the sun.  My brother has secured us air conditioned seating in recliners watching the race live on ESPN, 50" plasma tv.  Thinking that sounds like a pretty good deal.  No we're not in any suite, my sister's house is just down the street from the party and the cost is minimal................

So overall the chemo is not affecting me much and I still am thanking all for their prayers.  Now hoping that is is affecting something inside my body, especially the liver.

God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment