Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am not running !

Because of the heat and all than is going on medically right now in my life, I'm taking some time off.  I am a much better winter runner.  Just a few weeks till September and we should see some cooler days ahead.  Trust me, I'm still running the Mini next year, so Mo I'm giving some time to catch up and pull ahead of me, I know you'll need it.  Sorry I suckered you into that gall bladder deal.

I will still give you updates on the other health situations, so don't leave me now.  If it cools down next week, I'll be back out there.  Onward and upward......................

God Bless and keep the prayers coming, I need them more than ever.  Thanks for your love,  Captain

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I was here and read your updates. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete