Saturday, July 23, 2011

Not too bad for the day after

I have a slight headache- that's all so far.  I woke at 4AM couldn't sleep, at 5AM read the Bible, at 5:30 I laced up the running shoes, and walked my 1.7 mile course.  Although it was 83 here w/ 93 % humidity, it was not too bad, of course I took water with me.  The doctors have all said to keep my strength up - stay fit.

Somehow in the last 2 days I have gained 4 pounds, what's up with that?  But I'm taking that as a good sign.

Not sure what else to say, pretty much feel ok, took 1 nausea pill 30 minutes before my meal, will take the other with Waffles and blueberries.  yum,yum...........  Wish you were here...lol

Continued thanks for the prayers, cards and small books to inspire, saving every one of them.

If anyone of you want a most inspiring book, pick up the book  " 40 days with Jesus " by Sarah Young, probably found @ a Christian book store.  About $ 2.99.  I found them online @ christianbookstore.com for $1.99 and bought 10 of them to hand out to others.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment