Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heading to the PET scan

PET scan @ 8 AM, hopefully last test before surgery on the 27th.  Great weather to run, but no time, probably be too hot this afternoon, mb not.

Meeting with Oncologist tomorrow @ 11AM for results and I guess final arrangements for surgery.

Will perhaps be able to tell you something later, we'll see.

Thanks again for all your support, I know it is making a difference, God Bless, Captain

New info added......
Obviously home from the PET Scan, I have no results or even a clue.  I didn't want to ask the machine operator to interpret what she saw ( and let me worry or feel safe for 24 hours ) when a radiologist will read it and I will know the results tomorrow at 11 AM from my Oncologist.  So tomorrow we should be on the fast track to surgery on the 27th, or press the pause button on the remote and make up a new game plan..................it's just not cut and dried at this point. 

I just had my hair cut, so lookin hot for all those nurses...........lol,  right, I know they are interested in a 64 yr old with liver cancer.hahahahaha  Soon I'm going to have to find a place to park my walker @ UPS.

Thanks again and I will see you tomorrow afternoon,  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment