Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Port Placement is today

This is a ( I guess ) permanent IV slot, trap door, whatever for ease of Chemo delivery.  I've never seen one so don't know what to expect.  " I sure hope they have designer colors, different styles for my selection. "  Thinking like I'm going to a LenCrafters store.............lol

It is still hot in Indiana, 97 today with heat index up around 110.  Obviously not running or even walking, but I can't wait to get started again.

Chemo on Friday, a little apprehensive, have no idea what to expect.  Life is always changing isn't it.

A very nice lady and friend from our church brought by a great tasting dessert yesterday, and I can't have any right now because of the "No drinking, No eating" rule before surgery.  But something to look forward to afterwards.

Again I can't walk this path alone and I know you are with me through your prayers, thank you so much.

God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment