Sunday, July 10, 2011

Early run Sunday Morning

6:15 am, already 70 with 95% humidity.  Ran good, 1.7 miles, notice I said ran instead of jogged.  Felt good and know the speed was better, probably getting close to the 10 Min a mile mark.  Still not wearing a watch but it my be time to wear one to get an updated time to check progress.  But not every day because you'll drive yourself crazy. It would be like driving a car on a 200 mile trip and watching every mile turn over on the odometer.

This won't be a very long post compared to yesterday.  Going to shower and go to church in a bit.

God Bless you all, and thanks for the prayers and positive energy.  Captain

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates and we'll continue to believe for you that God is working through this situation.
    P.S. I ignored the thermometer yesterday afternoon(to my own peril)as I went out to run.
    It's amazing how long it takes to stop sweating once inside!

    ReplyDelete