Thursday, July 28, 2011

Got that REST on Weds

Felt good to get some rest yesterday, but again we had a great time.  I jogged the complete 1.7 mile course again this AM and all is good on the running front except for the heat.  Very oppressive.

Now to get ready for the Brickyard Race this week end. Going to see my brother and wife who arrived from Florida late last night, rest of their families, 2 boys and grand kids will be in tomorrow.  So it will be a busy week end of loving, laughing and crying I'm sure.

Chemo again tomorrow, but just for 1 hour.

God Bless and thanks for all your prayers on a daily basis,  Captain

1 comment:

  1. I met your friend from church Mr. (George?) Anderson last night - stopped by my booth to introduce himself. He said "are you the doctor?". After looking around, I realized it must be me (haha).
    Glad to hear you've been able to get running again despite the heat and new chemo experience. Thanks for leaving me 0 excuses for not running at all this past week!

    ReplyDelete