Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't know about the REST day????

5 Hours at the Children's Museum with a 5 year old is not as much rest as I anticipated, but it was a great day spent with out of state relatives. I think they saw it all, Lulan ( 5 year old ) loved the dinospear and went through it twice.  Really enjoyed them for their short visit and now they leave all too soon.  Had the Birthday day Bash for my wife last night with our kids and grandkids and was again very good time had by all.

Today I was up early at 6:30 and jogged the complete distance of 1.7 mile, felt good, breathing was ok, stride doing good, just still looking for some cooler weather.  Can't wait for those 52 degree mornings, so much easier to add clothes for the cold, only so many you can remove, at least in my old condition.

Going to get ready to take the guests by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the site of the Super Bowl on the way to the airport.  So I will talk with you tomorrow.

God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Jerry,

    Lulan and I had a great time visiting you and Joan. She is still talking about every little detail from the dinos to the piglets. It's obvious you have hope, faith and love in spades. We believe in you and we can't wait to see you again.

    -Mark and family

    ReplyDelete