Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday, Update, Update.....................

Going to see the surgeon Dr. House @ 9:30  for a follow up visit.  Haven't seen him since before all this stent work began which was in early April.  Has this month gone on forever or what.

I have to think the DR.  is going to be surprised at the progress.  Aetna Disability is waiting by their phone to come up with a return to work at UPS date.  I'm hoping for mid May,  "It's time" as those politicians say.

I will try to give you an update this PM, I doubt I  know an exact date today.

Today's weight up to 147.7 1 pound every couple days, I'll take it.

Thanks for all you do, God Bless, Captain

You had better be sitting down, cause this shocked me.  I'm released to return to UPS on Monday, April 30th.  Light duty for 2 weeks, then where it takes me.

I had maybe thought in terms of mid May, but not Monday, but I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jerry! I was off about 2 weeks longer than you, and I also did about two weeks of half days. You are stronger than I was!!! I was pretty much done with staying home. But I did a bunch of rehab. You don't have to do that? Good luck! Take it easy and rest when you need to.

    Hugs to you both.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete