Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday, April 17th , 2012

These days are starting to run together, I have to really put together facts to figure out what day it is.  This morning at 6AM I awoke with a start thinking it was Friday and I had messed up the NBM, nothing by mouth, routine that I will be on for Friday for the next procedure.  And then, it is only Tuesday.

Ate some pizza yesterday, slice of cherry pie in a bowl with milk added.  Sliced an apple and dipped it in caramel sauce. Slightly more energy that I will test later today.  Can't type it here and ruin the surprise for the wife.  Shheeeeesssssshhhh,  now what the heck it everybody thinking?  His he walking a car lot and buying her a car, yeah, right, on my weekly $45 check from disability.  Let's just control ourselves, this is the Midwest.  I haven't received any royalty checks from any movies for a while, trying to think of the last one.       Thinking, thinking, thinking..........................oh, I remember...........NEVER.........lol

Sense of humor.....................coming back.
Sense of appetite..................coming back.
Sense of energy....................working on it
Sense of God........................He's always there

Thanks for all you do for me and others, God Bless you, Captain

In case you missed Sue's Bowling Update yesterday in the comment, Goal was $ 3000.00, raised
over $ 6,000.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment