Sunday, April 8, 2012

He IS Risen............Happy Easter

Today is Sunday and I came home yesterday very tired and emotionally drained.  We finally arrived around 1:30 PM.  I cleaned up and ate a sandwich and a Vitamin  water.  Hospital food totally is bad and you just loose your appetite when you go in there.

I'm feeling better, eating better, trying to get some energy back.  I still taking an antibiotic pill.  I have a new drainage bag from the topside of the stent, you would think it would drain very little but I'm pulling out 400- to 500 cc's every 5 hours since arriving home.  The original tube is pulled, so this is the only one I have and I may have it for a year, eventually getting rid of the drainage bag.  The tube will be used to change the stent size every so often.  To place larger stents, whatever, since it is now in place.

May God be with you on this and every day.  God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are home! Hope to see you next Saturday at the bowling fundraiser.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete