Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thrusday = April 12th,2012

Today is my Father's  90th Birthday.  Happy Birthday Dad.

Had a kind of rough night last nightJust tossing and turning over what I wondered was happening inside my abdomen.  I told you I capped off the tube running out of my body at 6:30 PM Tuesday.  That means, all the bile I had been collecting outside my body is being forced to drain inside my body  I have been on edge since then because every other time this tube was blocked off bad things have happened, jaundice, temperature and chills, landed me in the hospital for a bacterial infection in the bile.  Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go back to IU for a larger stent to be placed, which should help the situation.


I'll know a lot more tomorrow.  Thanks for all your prayers.

God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment