Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday, 4/27/2012, Last Day On Disability

WHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   To all of you who are surprised and/or shocked by the quick release back to UPS, I can't tell you how good and ready I am for this to happen.  I'm sure the Dr. would not have released me if there was any questions that it was too early.

It is the next on the road to recovery, I  believe it it going to make life better for me, my family and my mental health.  I now have a schedule with deadlines that need to be kept.  Since these stents have been put in, my health has improved 100%.  I'm not quite so chilled all the time, I'm now have a reason to push myself to walk and get that energy back.

On Weds. night I drove down to UPS and made the walk, first to the guard shack, then clear to the other end of the building which would be my working area.  I spent about 1 hour there, got a lot of the handshaking and talking out of the way, so Monday can be just for working ( I know, " Old School " ) .  I talked with the boss's and I certainly feel they will work with me to make this work for all parties.

I do know that I was slowing down by the time I got back to the car.  So, I've got some work to do.  It will be fine.

Have a Great Day, and Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts.  Mo have a Great Vacation in Belize.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment