Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 8 AM

Pretty restful night, up to bathroom 2 times only.  Feel rested, not that if I laid down I wouldn't take a nap.

Yesterday's blog continued, we were released at around 10 Am, stopped at a Jimmy John's and I ate 1/3 of an 8" sub, but that was something and more than I've had since last Thursday.  Returned home and laid down for a 3 hour nap.  You just don't get good sleep in a hospital, sorry.  Up, not napping, the rest of the day.  Ate some potato salad and another third of the same sub.  Ate 1/2 of a pecan roll from Panera Bread with my Antibiotic pill at 9 PM.  Appetite seems to be coming back, slowly is good.  Going to have some raisin oatmeal here in a minute, with next antibiotic pill ( every 12 hours ).  Took my temp. was 98.4, yeah.

Obviously just another rest day.  May or may not run 1 errand.  I'm doing better.  My old friends from Avon are heading to Washington, DC to visit their daughter and grandchildren.  May they have a safe trip.

Thanks for all the calls, texts, emails of prayers and concern.  The journey has it's ups and downs, just continue is the key.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment