Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday , April , 18 th

If I don't have to think about a catchy title, I can just focus on what day of the week it is.  Yes, I was even thinking wrong yesterday evening. As Sue Crago says, " Growing a Liver is hard work ".

I got a couple of comments from the cheap seats on my blog yesterday.  " I read your blog, it sounded like you were drunk when you wrote it. "     Well, I can assure you I was not, it may have been confusing but not drunk.  To back up my side of a non drinker, I had 1 beer on the fishing trip in FL, the one b4 that was on 3/17/2009 which was my 62nd BD and welcome to early Social Security.  I don't think I qualify as drunk.

Then a comment came in via voice in the ear, " Glad to see you sliced your own apple ".  So I took a little writer's license of embellishing a little fiction along with the truth. I did eat the apple by myself, nobody had to feed it to me.    " I'm growing a Liver here "  give me some space.

I'm feeling fine, have to type my life in only black and white now.  Appetite is back, energy is getting there, getting ready to go dump the recylclables ( recyclables ) if more people could spell that word, we might all participate, and stop by a small breakfast place in town and actually order a 1/2 order of biscuits and gravy ( low fat of course )

I leaving for now because now the spell checher is going off every other word.

Thanks for your continued prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment