Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday 10:30 AM

Getting ready for the " last procedure " involving stents.  It  is scheduled for 1:30 PM, last week they were running behind.  Hopefully all on the bile duct front will be cleared up. Oh, forgot, I gained 10 Pounds from my 135 on 4/10,  yesterday was 144.8.

In the next 4 hours it will be 70 here in Indiana, then 4 hours of rain comes in, followed by 4-5 day of cold.  10 am tomorrow morning they are saying 45 degrees.  whoopee.

In that zone with no eating or drinking before being put under.  Oh Joy, of course we all know, I'm thirsty as a race horse.

See you on the flip side.  Thanks for all you do.

God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, Jerry. Let us know how it goes. Sounds like you feel a little better every day. I know it's because I brought such sunshine into your life!!! Take care of yourself.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete