Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quick Weds Update

Eyes do not need any surgery. It's something to watch in the future, but may or may not require surgery.  It's something that happens to old people with near sightedness. So that's positive.  I guess that's like saying if I live long enough I may need the surgery.........lol

Yesterday I capped off the tube leaving my body, so that my bile is running into the intestine like it is supposed to.  So far I don't see any jaundice, abdominal pain, no changes so far.  I was very worried about this as every time we have capped it in the past it has created problems.

Friday I go back to IU to replace the first small stent, installed last Friday, with a larger one, and of course the bile should even run better.

Will keep you up to date, ate something yesterday afternoon, and this AM.  Maybe we have pushed over the latest roadblock.

Thanks for all the prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment